The registration fee includes:
- CAiSE Main Conference + 2 Pre-Conference Days: access to workshops, EMMSAD and BPMDS on Monday, June 12 and Tuesday, June 13, access to the main conference from Wednesday, June 14 until Friday, June 16, all conference and workshop materials, coffee breaks and lunches from Monday until Friday, the Pre-Conference Events Dinner on Tuesday, June 13, the Conference Party on Wednesday, June 14 and the Conference Dinner on Thursday, June 15.
- Main Conference: access to the main conference from Wednesday, June 14 until Friday, June 16, all conference materials, coffee breaks and lunches from Wednesday until Friday, the Conference Party on Wednesday, June 14, and the Conference Dinner on Thursday, June 15.
- 2 Pre-Conference Days: access to workshops, EMMSAD and BPMDS on Monday, June 12 and Tuesday, June 13, all workshop materials, coffee breaks and lunches on Monday and Tuesday, the Pre-Conference Events Dinner on Tuesday, June 13.
|Early fee Student|
|Late fee Student|
|CAiSE Main Conference + 2 Pre-Conference Days:||650€ + 21% taxes = 786,50€*||500€ + 21% taxes = 605€*||750€ + 21% taxes = 907,50€*||600€ + 21% taxes = 726€*|
|Main Conference:||500€ + 21% taxes = 605€*||400€ + 21% taxes = 484€*||600€ + 21% taxes = 726€*||500€ + 21% taxes = 605€*|
|2 Pre-Conference Days:||250€ + 21% taxes = 302,50€*||200€ + 21% taxes = 242€*||350€ + 21% taxes = 423,50€*||300€ + 21% taxes = 363€*|
(*) Fees are with VAT. Registration fees are to be paid in Euro (€)
- If you register as a student, please send us a proof of your student status (a student card including the academic year, a letter from your supervisor or a registration certificate) to email@example.com. You are eligible for the ‘Student fee’ if you are a student in the academic year 2022-2023.
- If you are a MSc/PhD student and the presenting author (i.e., the only one among the authors who is present at the event) of a paper accepted at a workshop/co-located event/main conference, then you need to buy a regular registration, regardless of whether or not you are a student.
- If you are a PhD student and you have been accepted to participate in the Doctoral Consortium, you can register as a student. Remember that the registration must include the main conference.
- Every paper accepted at a workshop/co-located event/main conference needs an author registered with a regular registration.
To register, please complete our registration form. You can find our registration tool by clicking on the Register button on bottom of the page.
The registration form consists of 6 steps:
- Step 1 – Choose a track: If you have an accompanying guest, you can register this person here, and register for the social activities.
- Step 2 – General information: please include your personal information on this page. Please note that we will use the e-mail address provided for all information regarding the CAiSE ’23 Conference.
- Step 3 –Check cart: When you have selected all the options you want please go to the cart. On this page, there is an option for promotional codes this option is only applicable to guest or invited speakers. If you have not received any codes from the organization, you can click “Continue to checkout”.
- Step 4 – Select option invoice: Indicate whether you need an invoice or not. If not, you will not need to fill out the invoice form.
- Step 5 – Payment information: You can indicate your preferred method of payment. You can pay via credit card or bank transfer. If you pay via bank transfer, use “CAiSE – ID Order” as the payment concept.
- Step 6 – Receive confirmation: In this final step if you have paid by credit card you will receive an email to confirm that the registration process is completed. If you have paid by bank transfer, you will receive two emails: the first email to indicate that the registration has been received and to remind the payment; the second email will be sent when the payment is confirmed.
Registrations for CAiSE 2023 are closed. For any inquiries, please contact CAiSE2023@usj.es
- For cancellation requests received before May 6, 2023, the registration fee will be refundable, with the exception of € 121 handling fee.Please indicate name, address and bank account to be refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after May 6, 2023, will not be refundable.
- All refund and cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That for each accepted paper, at least one author (the presenting author) needs to pay the regular fee. If you are the presenting author of a paper, you cannot cancel your registration, independently of your effective participation in the event.