Would you like to join the CAiSE 2023 organization?
We greatly value the contribution of student volunteers, as they play a crucial role in ensuring the success of the event. As a student volunteer, you would have the opportunity to assist with various tasks, ranging from registration to local support. This experience is not only rewarding but also provides a platform to meet and network with esteemed academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the field of Information Systems. Such interactions often influence the research direction for many students, making it a very valuable opportunity.
Additionally, you will get a free registration to the conference the days you are volunteering and you will have the chance to connect with fellow researchers from around the world who share your passion for Information Systems.
Approximately 20 hours of in-person work during the conference week:
- Registration duties: setting up, preparing conference bags, helping attendees register, etc.
- Technical assistance to speakers and attendees.
- Providing directions to various locations at the conference location.
- Checking badges at various halls including dining halls.
- Other similar tasks.
- Free registration to the main conference, the preconference events, or both (depending on the days that you will be volunteering).
- Free CAiSE 2023 Student Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Tickets for lunches during the days you are volunteering, as well as for the CAiSE 2023 conference dinner.
- A great opportunity for networking! You will be able to meet with leading researchers in the area as well as other students.
- Knowing that you played an important part in the success of the conference.
- A certificate of participation.
- Enrolled as doctoral, master, or undergraduate student at the time of CAiSE 2023.
- Availability from June 12 – June 16, 2023 (inclusive).
- Proficient in English.
- Have good social and communication skills.
- Send an email to: email@example.com before May 22th, 2023
- The subject of the email must be: CAiSE 2023 – Application for Student Volunteer
- The mail should include:
- A 1-paragraph motivation why you would like to be a student volunteer for CAiSE.
- Your specific availability during the conference days (note that not all volunteers will be required every day, so we can take this information for an optimal organization).
- The acceptance/rejection notification will be sent on June 5th.