Call for Journal First Submissions
CAISE 2023 organizes journal-first sessions as part of the scientific program. The aim of these sessions is to spark discussions between authors and researchers in the CAISE community and to disseminate recent foundational contributions. Authors of journal articles on CAISE-related topics will be invited to present their work at the conference.
For the journal-first sessions, we solicit submissions related to articles that have been accepted for publication by an esteemed journal and that meet the following criteria:
- The article relates to the topics of the CAISE conference and the recent call for papers.
- The article is an original submission to the journal and not an extension of an earlier conference or workshop paper.
- The article is a research article, but not a review article or commentary.
- The article was accepted for publication by a journal on 1 January 2022 or more recently; the acceptance must have been publicly announced; and the article must be available at the publisher’s website. The article must be in English.
- The article has not been presented at, and is not under consideration for, journal-first tracks of other conferences.
Accepted submissions will be presented at journal-first sessions as part of the CAISE 2023 scientific programme.
Submissions must be done electronically via easychair and include
- Title and author information of the article
- The original abstract and keywords
- DOI of the original publication or, alternatively, a link to the publication at the journal’s website
Make your submission via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=caise23jf
All submissions will be selected by the track chairs with the aim to fill all available slots. Priority will be given to submissions according to their topical fit with the scope of the conference, the importance of the contribution, as well as the standing of the respective journal (including, but not limited to, the journal’s impact factor and ranking results).
|Submission:||2nd April 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance:||14th April 2023|
|Conference:||12th-16th June 2023|
Dates are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
At least one author of each submission accepted for the journal-first track must register and attend the conference to present the work. The author needs a full registration to present the journal article. As the articles of the journal-first track have been published already, they will not be part of the CAISE 2023 proceedings. The articles will be listed in the conference program and CAISE 2023 participants will have access to the respective abstracts and a pointer to the original journal article.
Journal-First Track Chairs
- Lola Burgueño, University of Malaga, Spain
- Jan Mendling, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany